St. Joseph’s School, Kanpur is a Christian Minority Institution established and
administered by the Religious Congregation of the Ursuline Sisters of Mary Immaculate,
founded by Mother Brigida of Jesus in 1649.
The School aims at the education of the Catholic Community around and extends its
service to members of other communities to the extent possible.
It conducts classes upto Std. XII in accordance with the (10+2) Pattern of the Central
Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.